First Year Junior College Admission Procedure
Academic Year 2022-23
- Log to the website https://mumbai.11thadmission.org.in/Public/Home.aspx to fill Part 1 and Part 2 of the FYJC Government Online form.
- Select VIDYA VIKAS UNIVERSAL JUNIOR COLLEGE OF COMMERCE & SCIENCE as your first option.
- U Dise Number 27230600235
- College code for Commerce: MU331CPE and for Science: MU331SPE
- Please go through the link https://tinyurl.com/jcfees for information about the fees, (as applicable), Instalment Schedule.
- Fill the College Pre-Admission Form by clicking the link http://vvuj.procampuz.com/adApplicantLoginDv.aspx
Please scan and save the following document on your device as you will be required to upload them as part of the admission process:
- Passport size photograph,
- Photograph / Scanned copy of your Signature
- Leaving Certificate
- 10th Std. Marksheet,
- Aadhar Card
- Part 1 and Part 2 of the Government Online form.
Gujarati Linguistic Minority Certificate (If applying for Gujarati linguistic Minority quota)
For claiming admission under the Gujarati Linguistic Minority Quota, the applicant has to submit any one of the documents listed below:
- S.S.C. Mark sheet specifying that the applicant has taken Gujarati as one of the languages
- S.S.C. Leaving certificate of the applicant mentioning his caste/sub-caste as Gujarati
- Marksheet/School LC of the parent indicating that either one of them has opted for education in Gujarati Medium
- A letter signed by the head or secretary or president of the community on the letterhead of the trust which should be registered with the appropriate authority.
- Vasti Patrak of Community where the name of the applicant appears along with his/her parent’s name.
- The College Pre Admission Form along with the documents will be verified by the college
For Minority Quota – Merit list will be generated if the form is approved
For other categories, – Merit list is generated by the Government and provided to the college.
In both the cases, student will receive email and SMS on registered email id and mobile number specifying the Fees payment link.
- Admission will be confirmed on payment of fees. On successful payment of fees, you will receive the fees receipt, college-specific email id.
- The student will have to submit the Original Documents to the college i.e. SSC Marksheet and Leaving Certificate at the time of admission.
- Students who have opted to pay the fees in instalment will be required to submit the post-dated Cheques of the instalment amounts along.
- Admission will be cancelled if any discrepancy is found in the documents uploaded.
- Admission procedure will be strictly as per guidelines issued by the Education Department from time to time