First Year Junior College Online Admission Procedure Academic Year 2021-22
(Admission Help Line Number: 91369 81258/ 91369 81259)
- Login to the website https://mumbai.11thadmission.org.in/Public/Home.aspx to fill Application form Part 1 and Option Part 2 of the FYJC Government Online form.
- Select Vidya Vikas Universal Junior College of Commerce and Science as your first option.
- College code (UDISE No.): 27230600235.
- Please check the link https://tinyurl.com/4pucu9z4 for more information about the fees, COVID- CONCESSION, Installment Schedules and Lecture timings.
- Fill the College Pre-Admission Form by clicking the link: https://tinyurl.com/y587k69p
Please scan and save the following documents on your device as you will be required to upload them as part of the admission process:
- Passport size photograph.
- Photograph / Scanned copy of your Signature.
- Leaving Certificate.
- 10th Std. Marksheet.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- Part 1 and 2 of the Government Online form.
Gujarati Linguistic Minority Certificate (If applying for Gujarati linguistic Minority quota)
For claiming admission under the Gujarati Linguistic Minority Quota, the applicant has to submit any one of the documents listed below:
- 10th Std. Mark sheet specifying that the applicant has taken Gujarati as one of the language.
- 10th Std. Leaving certificate of the applicant mentioning his caste/sub-caste as Gujarati
- Marksheet/School Leaving Certificate of the parent indicating that either one of them has opted for education in Gujarati Medium
- A letter signed by the head or secretary or president of the community on the letterhead of the trust which should be registered with the appropriate authority.
- Vasti Patrak of Community where the name of the applicant appears along with his/her parent’s name.
- The College Pre-Admission Form along with the documents will be verified by the college
For Minority Quota – Merit list will be generated by the college
For other categories – Merit list is generated by the Government and provided to the college.
In both the cases, students will receive email and SMS on registered email id and mobile number specifying the Fees payment link.
- Admission will be confirmed on payment of fees. The fees must be paid online. On successful payment of fees, you will receive the fees receipt, college-specific email id and virtual id card on your registered email id.
- Students have to submit the Original Documents to the college as per the schedule intimated by the college.
- Students who have opted to pay the fees in installment will be required to submit the post-dated Cheques of the installment amount along with the Original Documents as per the schedule intimated by the college.
- Admission will be cancelled if any discrepancy is found in the documents uploaded.
- Admission procedure will be strictly as per guidelines issued by the Education Department from time to time