First Year Degree College Online Admission Procedure 2021-22
- Fill the University of Mumbai Pre-Registration Form 2021-22 by visiting the given website: mum.digitaluniversity.ac.
- Select the college: Vidya Vikas College of Arts, Science, Commerce, B.M.M. & B.M.S. and the college code is 861.
- Please keep the scanned copies of your HSC Mark Sheet, HSC Leaving Certificate and SSC Passing Certificate ready before you connect to the mum.digitaluniversity.ac. You are required to upload the same while submitting the form on www.mum.digitaluniversity.ac.
- Take the hard copy/ soft copy of the pre-registration form 2021-22 and keep it ready before you proceed to Step 2.
- Click on the link to fill the college pre-admission form: https://tinyurl.com/y3f4pxr6
- Please fill the online form and upload the scanned copies of the following documents mentioned below:
- On successful uploading/submission of the pre-admission form of the college along with the documents, the application will be verified by the admission department of the college.
- Incomplete admission forms or forms with incorrect information will be rejected.
- All verified and approved forms shall be considered for selection in the merit list. The merit list shall be displayed on the college notice board and website. vvuniversal.edu.in
- On selection in the Merit List, students shall receive an SMS and an email regarding the admission process, fee details and the payment procedure.
- Admissions will be confirmed after payment of fees and physical verification within the stipulated time. If the fee is not paid by the applicant within the stipulated time, he/she will lose the claim of admission
For any assistance, please contact on Helpline Number +918976931695/8976931696/7666605366
Second Year & Third Year Degree College Online Admission Procedure (AY 2021-22)
We hope you are safe and doing well!!
We are pleased to inform you that the admission process is starting from June 5, 2021, for the students eligible to take admission to the next semester i.e. Sem. III / Sem. V for the academic year 2021-22 as per the result declared.
Further note that, the results of Semester II / Semester IV for all the Programs are available on the link:
RESULT LINK – https://tinyurl.com/4xbb5wta
We are sure you would appreciate the following self-initiatives implemented by your college authorities and management to ensure that education, which is the topmost tool to build your future, is not adversely hampered:
- In view of the COVID 19 situation, management has decided not to increase the financial stress on your parents and has consciously opted NOT to increase the fees. The fees payable by the students remain the same for the Second year and Third year as applicable in 2020-2021. For Installment, related information kindly contact College Office.
Please click on the link for information about the fees amount:
FEE AMOUNT LINK –https://tinyurl.com/cpt8ekny
- To proceed with the admission process click on the link given below:
Procampuz Link : http://vvucdeg.procampuz.com/
Step to proceed admission for your reference
- In order to complete your fees payment process, you may visit the link given below:
QUICK PAY LINK – http://vvucdeg.procampuz.com/quickpay
- Academic Session viz. your regular lectures will commence from June 21, 2021, on online mode. These lectures will also be made available in google classroom so that students who miss the online lectures can view the lectures and keep themselves updated. For Online Lecture Timetable Academic Year 2021-22, please click on the link given below: Timetable link – https://tinyurl.com/ymn27xjj
- Your teachers are working dedicatedly and diligently to prepare the online content to provide smooth, effective, and efficient teaching-learning. I appreciate the efforts taken by my colleagues and request you to also appreciate and respect the efforts of your teachers by attending the lectures regularly.
- Your college has planned to continue to conduct all the academic and its related activities on online mode till the college reopens for regular lectures and we, the management, are confident that your wards are not in any danger when they visit the college. We, at Vidya Vikas Universal College, are taking all precautions.
Reach out to us on [email protected], for any further queries related to admissions.
Helpline No: 8097759375 / 9607531401 / 8208499158
Vidya Vikas Universal College