FIRST YEAR DEGREE COLLEGE ADMISSION SCHEDULE – Admission Schedule 22-23
First Year Degree College Admission Procedure for AY 2022-23
- Fill the University of Mumbai Pre-Registration Form 2022-23 by visiting the given website: mum.digitaluniversity.ac. (Follow https://youtu.be/SEQc4QMs7Ms for Mumbai University – First Year Pre-Enrolment Form Filling Procedure)
- Select the college: Vidya Vikas College of Arts, Science, Commerce, B.M.M. & B.M.S. and the college code is 861.
|Sr. No.||Course Name||Program Code||College Code|
|1||B.Com (with credits)- Regular- Rev 16- F.Y.B.Com. Sem I||22300001||861|
|2||B.M.S.-Regular-Rev16-No Branch-F.Y. B.M.S.-Sem I||22300005||861|
|3||B.A. Multimedia and Mass Communication-Regular-CBCS-No Branch-F.Y. B.A. in Multimedia and Mass Communication-Sem I – BAMMC||101||861|
- Please keep the scanned copies of yourHSC Mark Sheet, HSC Leaving Certificate and SSC Passing Certificate ready before you connect to the mum.digitaluniversity.ac. You are required to upload the same while submitting the form on www.mum.digitaluniversity.ac.
- Take the hard copy/ soft copy of the pre-registration form 2022-23 and keep it ready before you proceed to Step 2.
2. Click on the link to fill the college pre-admission form: https://tinyurl.com/y3f4pxr6
3. Please fill the online form and upload the scanned copies of the following documents mentioned below:
- Passport-size photograph.
- Signature copy.
- University Pre-Registration Form.
- HSC Marksheet.
- HSC Leaving Certificate.
- Gujarati Linguistic Minority Certificate (if applicable).
- Any other certificate as applicable. (ex. Physically handicapped, Children with special needs like learning disabilities etc.)
- Note: The student is required to submit the original documents as and when demanded by the college authorities.
- On successful uploading/submission of the pre-admission form of the college along with the documents, the application will be verified by the admission department of the college.
- Incomplete admission forms or forms with incorrect information will be rejected.
- All verified and approved forms shall be considered for selection in the merit list. The merit list shall be displayed on the college notice board and website. vvuniversal.edu.in
- On selection in the Merit List, students shall receive an SMS and an email regarding the admission process, fee details and the payment procedure.
- Admissions will be confirmed after payment of fees and physical verification within the stipulated time. If the fee is not paid by the applicant within the stipulated time, he/she will lose the claim for admission.
For any assistance, please contact on Helpline Number +918976931695/8976931696/7666605366