Vidya Vikas Universal Junior College is Inviting fresh applications for admission in FYJC under Gujarati Linguistic Minority from 17th August ‘2021.
Follow the below mention procedure for admission under Gujarati Linguistic Minority Quota
- Fill the College Pre-Admission Form by clicking the link: https://tinyurl.com/y587k69p and apply under the Gujarati Linguistic Minority quota.
Please scan and save the following document on your device as you will be required to upload them as part of the Pre-Admission form filling process:
- Passport size photograph,
- Photograph / Scanned copy of your Signature
- Leaving Certificate
- 10th Mark-sheet,
- Aadhar Card
- Part 1 and Part 2 of the Government Online form.
For claiming admission under the Gujarati Linguistic Minority Quota, the applicant has to submit any one of the documents listed below:
- 10th Std. Mark- sheet specifying that the applicant has taken Gujarati as one of the languages OR
- 10th Std. Leaving certificate of the applicant mentioning his caste/sub-caste as Gujarati OR
- Mark-sheet/School LC of the parent indicating that either one of them has opted for education in Gujarati Medium OR
- A letter signed by the head or secretary or president of the community on the letterhead of the trust should be registered with the appropriate authority. OR
- Vasti Patrak of Community where the name of the applicant appears along with his/her parent’s name.
2. The College Pre Admission Form along with the documents will be verified by the college then admission is granted on a Merit basis
3.Admission will be confirmed on payment of fees(If Applicable). The fees must be paid online. On successful payment of fees, you will receive the fees receipt, college-specific email id on your registered email id.
Click Here for Fees Detail: https://tinyurl.com/4pucu9z4
Note: Universal Education is offering a FREE EDUCATION* to Gujarati Linguistic Minority students who score >=80% in their 10th Std. Examination.