Online Admission Procedure
(Admission Help Line Number: 70458 94370/9136981259)
(Please follow the below-mentioned step to confirm your admission )
Please check the link for more information about the fees, Scholarships (as applicable), Installment Schedules and Lecture timings: https://tinyurl.com/fyjcfees
1. Fill the College Pre-Admission Form by clicking the link: https://tinyurl.com/y587k69p
Please scan and save the following documents on your device as you will be required to upload them as part of the admission process
- Passport size photograph.
- Photograph / Scanned copy of your Signature.
- Leaving Certificate.
- 10th Marksheet.
- Aadhar Card.
- Part Application form 1 and Option form Part 2 of the Government Online form.
- Gujarati Linguistic Minority Certificate (If applying for Gujarati linguistic Minority quota)
- (How to fill Pre-Admission form Link: https://tinyurl.com/vvucpre)
2. The College Pre-Admission form along with the documents will be verified by the college. After verification student will receive email and SMS on registered email id and mobile number specifying the Fees payment link.
(How to pay college Fees online video tutorial Link: https://youtu.be/456AN-gEdB4)
3. Admission will be confirmed on payment of fees. The fees must be paid online. On successful payment of fees, you will receive the fees receipt, college-specific email id and virtual id card on your registered email id.
4. Students have to submit the Original Documents to the college as per the schedule intimated by the college.
5. Students who have opted to pay the fees in installment will be required to submit the post-dated Cheques of the installment amount along with the Original Documents as per the schedule intimated by the college.
- Admission will be cancelled if any discrepancy is found in the documents uploaded.
- The admission procedure will be strict as per guidelines issued by the Education Department from time to time