First Year Junior College Online Admission Procedure Academic Year 2021-22
(Admission Help Line Number: 70458 94370)
- Fill the College Pre-Admission Form by clicking the link: https://tinyurl.com/y587k69p
Please scan and save the following documents on your device as you will be required to upload them as part of the admission process:
- Passport size Photograph
- Photograph / Scanned copy of your signature
- Leaving Certificate
- 10th Marksheet.
- Copy of Aadhar card
- Part 1 and 2 of the Government Online form
- Gujarati Linguistic Minority Certificate (If applying for Gujarati linguistic Minority quota)
(*How to fill Pre-Admission form tutorial Link: https://tinyurl.com/mp2t6t3p )
The College Pre Admission Form along with the documents will be verified by the college then
Students will receive email and SMS on registered email id and a mobile number specifying the Fees payment link.
- Please check the link https://tinyurl.com/4pucu9z4 for more information about the fees, COVID- CONCESSION, Installment Schedules and Lecture
- Admission will be confirmed on payment of The fees must be paid online. On successful payment of fees, you will receive the fees receipt, on your registered
- Students have to submit the Original Documents to the college.
- Students who have opted to pay the fees in installment will be required to submit the post-dated Cheque of the installment amount along with the Original Documents.
- Admission will be cancelled if any discrepancy is found in the documents
- The admission procedure will be strict as per guidelines issued by the Education Department from time to time